Article Now Available: Building and Operating the Digital SRF-39

John H. Bryant <bjohnorcas@...>

I've finally found time to finish the long-promised article detailing adding an AADE Digital Frequency Display to and SRF-39. It's titled "Building and Operating the Digital Sony SRF-39" and its located on the third (last) page of files in our Ultralight Files Area of dxer.ca. For those of you fascinated by the performance of this family of Ultralights, here is a way to get a digital dial and a tuning know that can be operated fairly easily.

John B.
Orcas Island, WA, USA
Rcvrs: WiNRADiO 313e, Eton e1, Ultralights
Antennas: Two 70' x 100' Conti Super Loops, West and Northwest