Re: Grayland DXpedition Report: First Half

John H. Bryant <bjohnorcas@...>

Nick,

There wasn't much of a het on 612 and I don't even remember on the others.  In truth, with three Ultraliughts running and my 313E, I was too busy to give the T615 proper attention. Something about a one legged guy in a a** kicking contest.

John B.
from Grants Pass, southern Oregon

At 04:07 AM 7/10/2008 +0000, you wrote:

--- In ultralightdx@..., "John H. Bryant"
wrote:

> I tried several times to catch the relatively louder Aussies with the
> Sony SRF-T615, Barefoot. No luck at all, so far, but I'm gonna keep
trying.

Presume you were at least hearing hets, John? 612 managed that here
the other morning on a barefoot SRF-39, so would assume you were
hearing those whistles at least at Grayland on your T615.

Nick