From: Dennis Gibson wb6tnb@...
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 01:31:48 -0000
To: ultralightdx@...
Subject: [ultralightdx] Re: DT-200VX vs.E100 Comments

Does anyone here own both an E100 and an E10? I bought a refurb E10
for $30.00 (that's not a misprint) from Fry's and am quite happy with
it; especially with the IF shift feature. From what I'm reading they
must be about the same on MW. Mine's not as quite sensitive as my
unaligned SRF-39FP and 59 (Gary currently has both) or Kaito KA1103.
The E10 is too big to qualify as an ultralight. I wouldn't pay list
price ($130.00) for an E10.