Re: New Sony ULR spotted on eBay: the ICF-40

satya@...

Thanks Brett - I saw that earlier to day as well. I noticed that it has a
tuning LED as the S10-MK2 has, and both are powered by two batteries (2
AAA for the ICF-40, 2 AA for the S10-MK2). So, given that they are at the
same price point, and about the same size, I wonder if it they are in fact
the same inside.

Hopefully someone will chime in here that has used the ICF-40???

Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA

You can download a multi-language user's manual for that radio at this
http://safemanuals.com/user-guide-instructions-owner-manual/SONY/ICF-40-_3

It doesn't provide much information, but it does list the AM range as
526.5-1605.5 kHz,

Brett