Re: Group Posting Suggestions

FenDrifter

Hi Gary
i feel that I may be partly responsible for your post, I do tend to ramble on a bit. There may have been some 'unnecessary' chatter between my self and others, so I hold my hands up and plead guilty. I am basically a beginner who has been trying to glean some knowledge and encouragement within the forum, and particularly with Peter because he like myself is in the UK and it's good to to have help. If you are trying to discourage banter between members I feel that's very sad and I'm disappointed.
Drifter