Re: New arrival Sihuadon R-108

Gary DeBock

On Fri, Sep 23, 2022 at 03:11 AM, FenDrifter wrote:
Hi again Peter and all
Well it looks as though my hopes have come to nought, because despite four emails the only reply I got was to confirm that the original faulty unit had been dispatched. So the moral of this story is DO NOT buy directly from XHDATA!
Drifter
Drifter and Peter,

During the drafting of the 2021 Ultralight Radio Shootout I often wondered about how trustworthy the "warranty" offered by XHDATA (a.k.a. Radiwow/ Sihuadon) on their models was. Drifter has now apparently answered this question for all of us.

Never purchase these models without a reliable warranty offered by a trustworthy seller in your own home country.

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)