Retekess V115 for recording of FM Radio - Questions please?

Johnny

Using the Retekess V115 for recording of FM Radio - Some questions please?

Hi all,

I have the following scenario I'd like to fulfill...

Scenario:
I'd like to be able to sit on an FM station for several hours and record this station in the hopes of hearing some remote DX during playback at a later date.

Questions:
1)  How is the FM reception on the V115 - I'm guessing pretty good?
2)  Is recording easy and how is playback accomplished?  Maybe it is easier to take the SD chip out and listen to it in a computer or other playback source?
3)  What is the battery of life with/during extensive recording?
4)  How does the V115 stack up against the Prunus J-401 (in case anyone has one)?

Thanks for any help in advance!  :)

JR