Re: UNID 1600 khz

kirk74601 <kirk74601@...>

Hi Richard,
Thanks for the help with this! I've not been able to listen for them
since that one morning. By the way, I'm very interested in reading
about your observations of that weird mystery test staion at Chilocco.
Glenn Hauser has been keeping me informed on this oddity in the past
few days. --- In ultralightdx@..., "bbwrwy" <richarda@...>
wrote:

It was probably KVRA, Cockrell Hill TX (25 kW). They broadcast
programs to the Asian community in Dallas. The station is often heard
well in north central Oklahoma around sunrise/sunset. They identify
themselves hourly in English, "Sixteen hundred, KRVA, Cockrell
Hill-Dallas."

Richard