[irca] IRCA Reprints update

Peter Laws

I assume you are all aware of IRCA, the foremost MW DX club in the
whole entire world (I think that was what I was told), but if you
aren't ... you should be. Dues are $5 for the first year, the $0
thereafter (we take PayPal for the initial year, but subsequent years
can only be paid in *coin*) so if you aren't already a member, then
you should definitely do so ASAP. 35 electronic issues of DX Monitor
are only a PayPal away.

That's not what Nick's email is about though. The link below will
take members and non-members alike to IRCA's library of column
reprints spanning nearly 60 years. Some of it is pure nostalgia (I
spent way too long looking at the list of FCC assignments and classes
c.1978, in G-026!) but a lot of it is quite current and technical.
Plenty of information on the latest Chinese radios and loads about
antennas like the "FSL".

Go check it out and then send your PayPal money and join (assuming you
aren't already a member).

--
Peter Laws
Editor, DX Worldwide/Tropical Band DX column