RGP3 ferrite antenna

enriqueeeeee2001

Dear group,
  This is a question about external ferrite antennas for portable receivers that help in ultralignt DX.  I would be very grateful if anyone could give me some help in what I am looking for.
 I am interested in buying a ferrite loop antenna for MW and SW, it is called RGP3 and is very popular in Brazil mainly. I know a website where they are sold but the problem is that if you are not from Brazil you can't register in that website.  I have written to the seller to his outlook mail but I haven't got any answer.

 Please if anybody knows how can I can get in touch with him, letter, mail.... please let me know. It is said that those antennas works excellent.
 This is the website:
 https://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-1206936950-antena-rgp3-loop-de-ferrite-ondas-medias-_JM
And how they works:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdqYquAwCCc