Re: Moving House - New DXing Location

Paul Blundell

Well after a few days I have some results.
+ I am now able to log stations on 999kHz and 1017kHz
+ A few stations that struggled in the city are much clearer.
+ The top of the band seems to generally perform better.

- A couple of my go to stations, such as 3GG on 531kHz are much harder to hear
- I have not logged any NZ stations at all

I have some plans over the weekend for some portable sessions near the beach, these I hope will produce some good results.

On Mon, Jun 13, 2022 at 5:43 PM keith beesley via groups.io <keith1226=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Sounds good, Paul, best of luck with the move, and enjoy your new QTH!

Keith Beesley
Seattle WA USA

On Sunday, June 12, 2022, 09:15:26 PM PDT, Paul Blundell <tanger32au@...> wrote:

Yeah, a lot of work to get it ready but will be well worth it.

On Sat, 11 Jun 2022, 8:53 pm mediumwavedx, <desertbilly@...> wrote:
Congratulations, Paul. That's going to be exciting! I can't wait to hear how the new location works out.

--
Bill, WE7W near Rochester, NY
https://radio-timetraveller.blogspot.com