Re: Peru with xhdata 808

Gary DeBock

Thanks Ola,

At my location Peru on MW is impossible, so we are even!

For those who have interest in constructing this model (shown in the photo, along with its wacky designer) a full construction article is posted at  https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/5d0pi85jfptgmrj4pd0jsmaybgb6gteh
I also enjoy chasing long range DX with this model-- an S9 recording of 1017-A3Z in Tonga being received with this radio at the Rockwork ocean cliff in Oregon is posted at https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/tp3i89vky6p7hbylgkk1bp4pa5nvnuku

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)