Re: AM 990 CBW?

Johnny

Hi Phil,

I typically try several internet streams of stations that I suspect it may be due to hints dropped in the broadcast, like references to places, stores, etc.

I also record the audio so that I can go back and hear that elusive ID should it "zip by" and I don't catch it.

Most of the time I get the ID during my listening, but on some occasions I have to get "creative" with an internet search.

ID'ing this way may not be everyone's cup of tea however, and I can respect that, but it is a method I have used for my personal logs.

Your tastes may vary...