Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Update to DX Central Live! start time for DST and end of Season 2 is coming!

James Rohrer

Loyd,

FYI, your classification of DXers showed me the Casual Logger category, which fits me to a T. This was an affirming insight. I like adding new stations to my list but do not want to work at it too hard. My favorite finds are classic oldies programs so I will stop on those and listen.

If I hear a lot of static on a frequency. I move on to the next station instead of trying to fine tune. At this point, my log has over fifty stations on it. not bad for a Casual Logger who only started a couple of weeks ago.

My new radio is a Small Portable, not an Ultralite. It is a Sangean ATS-405.