Re: UNID 1600 khz

Carl DeWhitt

--Kirk:
I think i ran across this station last Thursday evening when i did a
little dxing out at Wentz Camp and the Ponca Lake area.i did not have
time to stay with them.They had a fair to good signal at the time even
over the static crashes.The language had a sing songy sound to me but
not sure what is was.I had not heard this before as far as i
know.Anyway the fm e-skip that evening diverted my attentions
elsewhere.HI!HI!
I will try to check this frequency again and hopefully catch an i.d.
around the top of the hour.
Carl

- In ultralightdx@..., "kirk74601" <kirk74601@...> wrote:

1600 khz, 6/16/08, 1248-1310 fade.
Ran across a station this morning bdcsting in an Asian language. I
wasn't able to ID the language either because I'm rusty on them(very)
and I had many lightning crashes to deal with. Do any of you out there,
especially in this general area (Okla), have any ideas? I'm thinking
perhaps KRVA, Cockrell, TX. But I'm not at all sure. Thanks for your
help. I was using the E-100. 73!