Re: All Continental US States - 2022

FenDrifter

Hi Steve
Yes, you’re right about my location, east of Peterborough. I’m new to this game and until now have mainly been listening to the hams on side band. I’ve become aware that the majority of members of this group are MW listeners, and again with the majority Stateside I’ve felt a little isolated, but the link you supplied will certainly encourage me to spend a bit more time on the medium wave band. I hasten to add here that this group has been nothing other than welcoming and helpful. Regarding propagation conditions, I’ve not been at it long enough to know if I’ve ever experienced good conditions 🤔. I am of course aware that some days are a lot better than others!

Cheers
Drifter