Re: Today I join the Tecsun PL-368 owners club!

Ron Layton <micron327@...>

When I bought the County Comm GP-7 I also bought the stand and the extra battery set with charger. The stand works perfect and fits in a jacket/shirt/pants pocket easily until you get where you are going to set up. Also, I have been using a Tecsun AN-200 with the GP-7 and it fits perfectly inside the loop leaning up at an angle. I get some good DX reception with this setup. I either take off the ferrite or leave it on. Leaving it on makes a bit of difference in signal strength. I get a lot better results using my DIY milk crate box loop so go figure.
73's
Ron