Re: Today I join the Tecsun PL-368 owners club!

Paul Blundell

That sounds great and I look forward to hearing how this works for you.

Paul

On Fri, Feb 25, 2022 at 12:36 AM Johnny via groups.io <jlochey=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi all,

Today I (hopefully) take ownership of my new Tecsun PL-368.

I'm excited to try out this little radio and its unique form factor.  I may have to consult some of you other PL-368 owners for "expert tips" after I have used it for awhile.

Hopefully it is a "keeper"!  :)

Question:  Anyone tried the aftermarket larger AM Ferrite Antennas for this radio?  I'm going to look for them on EBay, unless they are somewhere else?

Johnny