Re: Air Band Radio

Paul Blundell

Thanks Jock.

While this group (and the Ultralight dxing hobby overall) is focused on the mediumwave band, we have a whole heap of spectrum to listen to.

On Thu, 24 Feb 2022, 8:51 pm Jock Elliott, <jock.elliott@...> wrote:
Paul,

Thanks for that blog. It's always fun to take my CCrane Skywave SSB, hit the search function, and see what's popping up on the air band.

In a similar vein, some ultralights also receive NOAA Weather Radio(NWR)  stations. I realize this is US/Canada-centric, but for those with an interest in NWR, this might prove helpful: https://swling.com/blog/2022/02/jock-shares-a-bit-more-about-noaa-weather-radio/

Again, thanks for your useful blog!

Cheers, Jock