Re: Today I join the Tecsun PL-368 owners club!

FenDrifter

Hi Johnny
Well done, I personally think you’re going to be very happy with this little gem! I haven’t tried the aftermarket antennas, but if you type in ‘ferrite antenna Tecsun’ into eBay you’ll find the ones that I think are made in Greece. As my main interest is in shortwave (at the moment) I’ve not felt the need. I know I keep repeating it, but it’s the clarity of this set that makes it a winner for me, in addition to it’s shortwave powers. I got an old Roberts R-861 (rebranded Sangean 909) yesterday, and in poor conditions with a weak station the 368 was better; given the reputation of that set I think it speaks volumes. Enjoy!
Drifter