Re: Vendor of FSLs?

DX Central - Loyd Van Horn (W4LVH)

Gary,

Happy to do so!  Thank you very much for your help!

73,

Loyd Van Horn
W4LVH - Mandeville, LA
Member:  IRCA/NRC Courtesy Program Committee (CPC)
Founder: DX Central - Because we're all about radio
Twitter:  @DXCentral

On Fri, Feb 18, 2022 at 2:31 AM Gary DeBock via groups.io <D1028Gary=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
On Thu, Feb 17, 2022 at 10:24 PM, DX Central - Loyd Van Horn (W4LVH) wrote:
I just rolled the dice tonight and put in an order for enough ferrite to put together a 7" FSL from Gary's link.  I will be sure to total up all of the costs and report for anyone thinking of following suit.  I will probably work up a construction video if everything works out for those to get here from Ukraine.  Let's hope Vlad is just PUTIN us on.....

73 and best of DX!

Loyd Van Horn
Hi Loyd,

The 7" FSL construction article was published in October of 2011, and there have been numerous improvements in construction techniques and materials since then.

Once your ferrite rods come in from the Ukraine, please contact me directly about these improved FSL construction procedures and materials.

73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)