Re: Vendor of FSLs?

DX Central - Loyd Van Horn (W4LVH)

I just rolled the dice tonight and put in an order for enough ferrite to put together a 7" FSL from Gary's link.  I will be sure to total up all of the costs and report for anyone thinking of following suit.  I will probably work up a construction video if everything works out for those to get here from Ukraine.  Let's hope Vlad is just PUTIN us on.....

73 and best of DX!

Loyd Van Horn
W4LVH - Mandeville, LA
Member:  IRCA/NRC Courtesy Program Committee (CPC)
Founder: DX Central - Because we're all about radio
Twitter:  @DXCentral

On Thu, Feb 17, 2022 at 11:33 PM Issac Quincey via groups.io <IssacQuincey=protonmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
It sounds like the total cost of them is increasing to such a point that most people won't be able to afford the parts, even if they have the time and skills to build one.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.