From: main@UltralightDX.groups.io <main@UltralightDX.groups.io> on behalf of earl tasca via groups.io <Etasca227@...>
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2022 3:20 PM
To: main@ultralightdx.groups.io <main@ultralightdx.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [UltralightDX] Why is it?

I am also learning this for the first time thank you

On Thu, Feb 17, 2022, 2:50 PM Paul Blundell <tanger32au@...> wrote:

It depends on where you are located compared to the two stations.

On Fri, 18 Feb 2022, 4:01 am FenDrifter via groups.io, <essexmarshman=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Another beginners question please. Why is it that mainly, in my very limited experience, that received side band transmissions are only heard one way? I got a bit of a shock this afternoon when I heard both sides of a chat while tuned to 7150 kHz sideband, identified as an Englishman called Geoff up in the Orkneys.

Drifter