Re: MWDXerDB - Update

Issac Quincey

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

------- Original Message -------
On Wednesday, February 16th, 2022 at 9:59 AM, Paul <tanger32au@...> wrote:
Config.ini File Format and Usage. This file contains a number of codes to enable and control various features in MWDXerDB.
Yellow = Text Box Background
Yellow = List Box Background
Yes = Create a daily backup in the \Backups folder
1 = Edit mode enabled
D = Delete mode enabled
Yes = Password required on launch
No = Display logo on the main screen.

On Mon, Feb 14, 2022 at 8:16 AM Paul <tanger32au@...> wrote:
This is a replacement, I ran into some issues with the Access database and decided to return back to developing this.
It is 100% "offline" and can be run from a USB stick if required. I will shortly be updating the "about" page to add a lot more details about it.

Paul

On Sun, Feb 13, 2022 at 9:35 PM Issac Quincey <IssacQuincey@...> wrote:
Is this a replacement for the Access 2019 database or are you running both? Please clarify.
Does this link to any central source or does this run separate on each device? I prefer web based programs but understand that might not be possible for you.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.