Re: MW Frequency Challenge - Week 13: EVERYTHING from 810-891 kHz!

Paul Blundell

Thanks Loyd, I am keen to do this more often.

On Tue, Feb 15, 2022 at 10:35 AM DX Central - Loyd Van Horn (W4LVH) <w4lvhsc@...> wrote:
Thank you!  I just fixed the freq since the validation that was in place on the form only ran through 890.  I updated that as wel to run through 891.

Our first DU logging!!!!!!!

73 and cheers!

Loyd

From: main@UltralightDX.groups.io <main@UltralightDX.groups.io> on behalf of Paul Blundell <tanger32au@...>
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2022 5:32:33 PM
To: main@ultralightdx.groups.io <main@ultralightdx.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [UltralightDX] MW Frequency Challenge - Week 13: EVERYTHING from 810-891 kHz!

I have just uploaded mine for 5AN on 891kHz.

On Mon, Feb 14, 2022 at 11:50 PM Paul Blundell via groups.io <tanger32au=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I am keen to be a part of this, I will upload my logs when I am done.

Paul

On Mon, Feb 14, 2022 at 2:34 PM DX Central - Loyd Van Horn (W4LVH) <w4lvhsc@...> wrote:

MW Frequency Challenge - Week 13:

It's a DOOZY!  Everything from 810-891 kHz.
This is a chance for our non-US DXers to get involved as well (there will be more).  Submit your logs here: #amdx #mwdx
https://forms.gle/PjR1cQVreXMCiACu7
--
73 and best of DX!

Loyd Van Horn
W4LVH - Mandeville, Louisiana
Member:  IRCA/NRC Courtesy Program Committee (CPC)
Founder: DX Central - Because we're all about radio
Twitter:  @DXCentral