Re: MWDXerDB - Update

Issac Quincey

Does anybody much else use this or it is more for your own use and you let other people if they want to? I guess I am trying to get a picture on if it is worth me using it or not.

Has it passed any sort of security audit or has it been checked against some virus scanners to ensure my data is safe?

Would you consider sharing the source code for peer review?

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.