Re: ATS100 (Interesting) Initial observations

dave_m1ctk

Hmm that's a bit worrying as I've just ordered one myself total cost £71.33. oh well see how we go

On Sun, 13 Feb 2022 at 12:06, FenDrifter via groups.io <essexmarshman=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Issac
Well I don’t actually know. I was using it in the evening and it just switched off, so assuming it was a flat battery I put it on charge. Having left it overnight I attempted a few times to switch it on with no luck. The seller has accepted the return, but until he has received it and my money has been refunded I won’t be entirely happy. If anyone else buys or has bought one of these I’d be interested to know how it was/is received. Mine came in an apparently used bubble wrap bag with a USB lead. No box, no instructions or anything else.

Drifter