From: "m_a_schuster" <schuster@...>
To: <ultralightdx@...>
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2009 3:00 PM
Subject: [ultralightdx] Re: DT-400W filter mod results comments

Steve,

Did you ever get the opportunity to test the Euroquartz LTS450GW4.5 KHz filter which Radiolabs is selling? They just installed one in my SRF-M37 and the selectivity improvement here in RF Hell is quite impressive. Wondering if this might be a more effective mod for the Sangean DT-400.

--mike

http://www.euroquartz.co.uk/pdf/ceramic-lts-450w.pdf

Join {main@UltralightDX.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.