Re: What would they think of our FSLs...

Paul Blundell

In your case Paul, you have such a great location that they can think what they want, you are making the most of it.

On Wed, Feb 9, 2022 at 12:11 PM Paul B. Walker, Jr. <walkerbroadcasting@...> wrote:
My community looks at me weird but they know what i'm up to. They don't get it and still think im weird.. but i also run the non profit radio station here.. so i kinda sorta get some kinda pass

On Tue, Feb 8, 2022 at 4:08 PM Issac Quincey via groups.io <IssacQuincey=protonmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
People see anything that looks strange and think it is weird or dangerous.

The older HAM who lives near me has a few verticals on his roof. He did have a multi-band beam but this came down a few years ago. He mostly works on VHF and UHF these days.

My parents did kick up a stink when I starting looking at getting something like this. After my latest school results, I was lucky to be allowed to throw up a basic VHF and UHF white vertical.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.