Re: Vendor of FSLs?

Phil Pasteur

I guess you don't understand that these FSL antenna were never a commercially produced item. Meaning there was never a commercial type web page for it as a product. Gary produced several construction articles for them and posted links to them both here and back on the Yahoo group. There has been lots of discussion about them over the years. I don't know how much of the Yahoo groups content was moved here, but searching the forum may find you something. Check the files section here and in the companion group as well.
So, some hobbyists built them and Gary built a few for people. He built a model for Paul. Which I guess somehow got his name attached to it. I don't know that Paul ever built any of the antennas though.
Check out the IRCA link that Nick posted. You can also do a search for "Gary DeBock FSL" and find lots of information that way.  Sorry, no "one stop shop" for info.
If Gary is no longer building the FSL for people, the only way to get one is to build it. If you can find any of the construction articles it is a pretty easy project to build.
BTW, doing the above search, with a very quick look, I found some for sale.  Not sure that they are still available, but that is another avenue to pursue if you want one.
Good luck. AND, People around here are typically more friendly than they came off in this thread...