Re: What is your personal challenge for 2022?

Paul Blundell

I don't think we have but I don't see any reason why we could not consider running something like that.
As we have members across the world, it would need to consider them and work in such a way that everybody can participate on a level footing.

Maybe something based on a percentage of stations logged or logging a station from as far away as you can?

On Fri, Feb 4, 2022 at 9:58 PM Issac Quincey via groups.io <IssacQuincey=protonmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Has the group ever considered running something like this?

In our photography club which also had an online presence element, we ran weekly / monthly photography challenges and a photo of the week / month competition.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.