Re: Tecsun AN-200 = Sutekus

Peter 1956 <pe1etr@...>

I have similar experience to Jay Allen with the AN200. I wasn't impressed when I used it with a Tecsun DSP radio.
As Jay said there is an improvement but not spectacular. On the other hand, using an AN200 loop with an analogue portable or a PLL portable gave good results. It can certainly null noise and boost a weak signal. I had some good results with analogue pocket radios with the AN200. Unfortunately my AN200 and most of my portable radios are in the UK and I'm in Botswana so I can't make a comparison video. I have several videos on my YouTube channel showing use of the AN200 but I can't remember the titles. I'll try and find some. I have hundreds of videos!

Peter Wilson