Re: World Radio History - wow!

Peter Laws

On Tue, Jan 25, 2022 at 5:27 AM FenDrifter via groups.io
<essexmarshman@...> wrote:

Hi all
I found this site by accident yesterday, and because it’s so unreal I just wanted to be sure everyone knew about it. To a newbie like myself who happens to be interested in the past (probably because I’m old 😊) it’s an absolute gold mine! I’ll give a link to the site and another link from it to a random page, which just happens to be relevant to call signs we’ve been discussing. Have fun!

https://worldradiohistory.com/
Isn't it awesome?

It used to be "Americanradiohistory.com" but he's expanded. And it
seems to be large enough to have it's own gravitational field now with
more and more archives being added which attracts yet more archives.

If there is a donation link, I haven't found it, but I'd kick in a few
bucks to help keep the (server's) lights on.