Re: AM Radio has some of the most UNORIGINAL "Slogans" !!!

kevin asato

KFWB in Los Angeles - "All news, all the time" and "You give us 22 minutes, we'll give you the world".
Unfortunately they are no longer all news (news is still their centerpiece) since CBS purchased them and the 2nd slogan was not originally theirs but in use. Something to look forward to when you try to ID this flamethrower at 1070KHz

No longer heard -
KTNQ Los Angeles - Not only the obvious "Ten-Q" but a play on Thank You (TenQue) as well. Miss that one as i went to see the studio with a group from my high school radio station in decades past.

Boss Radio - KHJ (930 AM)

The Mighty 690 - XETRA, Tijuana, MX (Eh-kess-eh Te Errey Ah, Tijuana Mehico - was their ID) - sorry having trouble spelling Spanish in phonetics.

73,
kevin
kc6oob

On Mon, Jan 24, 2022 at 2:25 PM FenDrifter via groups.io <essexmarshman=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
I think you’re right Johnny, but jingle writers must be well paid if they’re on royalties - get in there! 😊