Re: Eton/Grundig Elite Mini - Initial Observations

Paul B. Walker, Jr.

Where are you?

Paul

On Mon, Jan 24, 2022 at 10:29 AM FenDrifter via groups.io <essexmarshman=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Okay Johnny and all, it’s arrived and I have to say I’m pretty impressed. But what I didn’t notice in my haste to buy was that unlike the Etón Mini it doesn’t have shortwave 😞. I haven’t been through all the operations yet, only the basic. I was tuning about and after 1700 UT. The AM band brought in my usual line up of stations plus a European station on 1386kHz (unknown because I’m not very familiar with this band). On FM it was also competent but when I plugged in some headphones the stereo was actually impressive. It’s a new toy that will live in my pocket for a while, and if anything more noticeable turns up I’ll let you know.

Drifter