Re: Eton/Grundig Elite Mini - Initial Observations

Paul B. Walker, Jr.

The CC skywave has a 9/10khz selectable button.

With the radio off, hold the number 0 for about 2-3 seconds and you can toggle between 9/10khz frequencies.

Also, when weak dxing, i suggest setting the audio filter to 1khz, press the audio BW button with the radio off till it gets to 1khz.

The batteries on this also last a REALLY long time. I've accidentally left this thing on all day and it still has quite a charge the next day or even 2 days later

Paul

On Fri, Jan 21, 2022 at 5:29 AM FenDrifter via groups.io <essexmarshman=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Johnny
I’ve just been looking at the online ‘handbook’ checking to see if the 9/10kHz spacing was selectable, but unless I missed it it isn’t mentioned? This seems odd as it’s marked on one of the buttons. Is it automatic or set to country of sale please?
Drifter