MW Frequency Challenge - Week 8 Results and Week 9 Announcement!

DX Central - Loyd Van Horn (W4LVH)

Evening!

Another great week of loggings in our MW Frequency Challenge is in the rear view mirror, with week 8/1460 kHz closing out last night during our DX Central Live! livestream.  We now turn our attention to a new frequency for week 9:  550 kHz.  This will be a challenging frequency, as there are not as many stations here.  There are opportunities though for both domestic and international DX, and US stations have a decent amount of space between them and a good smattering of 5kw stations to make this week one that should be a lot of fun!  We are already getting in some good logs from those that were on the livestream last night, be sure to get your logs in as well using the Google Form linked in the blog post, below.

https://www.dxcentralonline.com/post/mw-frequency-challenge-week-8-results-and-week-9-announcement

Good luck to all!
--
73 and best of DX!

Loyd Van Horn
W4LVH - Mandeville, Louisiana
Member:  IRCA/NRC Courtesy Program Committee (CPC)
Founder: DX Central - Because we're all about radio
Twitter:  @DXCentral