Re: The secret to DX'ing?

Mike Irizarry

Yes and patience and have fun. I try to follow both but fail miserably.

On Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 1:52 PM Johnny via groups.io <jlochey=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi all,

Okay, so I have acquired quite a few Ultralight DX Radios and must admit, that when you really boil it down, many of these little guys perform essentially the same (give or take, generalizing a bit here).

There really is no "magic bullet" radio that "rules them all" I don't think...

Maybe the secret to good/great DX'ing boils down to DXing OFTEN with the radio that YOU LIKE using the most?

Just an observation....  your mileage (kilometer-age?) may vary....!

Johnny  :)