Re: What to expect in the US - 9 khz AM band spacing?

Peter Laws

On Wed, Jan 12, 2022 at 1:25 PM Peter Laws via groups.io
<plaws0@...> wrote:

If you are in a location that can receive "TA" or "TP" stations, it's
probably worth a listen to see if you can hear any DX on the 9-kHz
channels. Every 10th channel -- i.e., every 90 kHz -- the two channel
schemes meet and you are unlikely to hear anything but a domestic
station on those channels
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q6On6hYRBcy14v-1LVW5oXGJhmU7L08o0jbNOElEN7g/edit?usp=sharing

I forgot I'd made this. Good I found it before making another! Shows
how both channel schemes mesh.