Re: Digitech AR1458 AM FM transistor radio

Paul Blundell

I have just posted an update to this review, with my thoughts after using this more, this includes an improvement to the tuning dial feel and audio from the new earphones I am using.

https://ultralightradiodxing.blogspot.com/2020/11/digitech-ar-1458-review.html

On Tue, Feb 16, 2021 at 12:28 PM Paul Blundell via groups.io <tanger32au=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Over the past few weeks I have been spending more time using this.
I have found that it's good for stronger stations (mainly the 50kw big guns from Victoria). I did test it out on the FM band on my most recent session at Mt George Lookout, this has a FM broadcast transmitter close by so it suffered from some overloading but once I moved away from this it gave decent performance.