Re: Introduction

Paul Blundell

Welcome to the group.

Where are you from? As Gary posted, that article provides a good reference of what ultralight radios are about on the market.

I used to own an R75, good solid radios.

On Tue, 4 Jan 2022, 9:48 am Issac Quincey via groups.io, <IssacQuincey=protonmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hey.

Just heard about this group and wanted to check it out. Keen DX'er since my teenage years, missed the boat with a lot of shortwave stations going off the air before I was really active. Mostly spend my time listening to hams on 80m and 40m.

Ultralight radio sounds like fun, will be looking to grab one when I can. Using an Icom R75 at the moment, I don't think that counts as ultralight.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.