Re: Maybe I'm weird? Or strange ways that I enjoy the DX'ing hobby!

Paul B. Walker, Jr.

You're nto weird. Sometimes when I log a station from my Alaska QTH, I'll go virtual tower hunting on google maps and find a good view of it.

I run a facebook group called "I take pictures of transmitter sites".. over 15,000 members and the group is exactly what the name implies

Paul

On Fri, Dec 31, 2021 at 5:58 AM Ted Maas via groups.io <oraperldevchiil=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
No … you are definitely NOT weird.

Your interests may be different than mine.   But that is the way things are supposed to be.  It’s GOOD for the hobby.

It always bugs when I’m at my Amateur Radio Club meeting and someone says “so, lately, I’ve been doing [QRP or digital or CW or rag chewing…]
and some guy who ONLY does full power DXing haughtily says “That’s not REAL amateur radio”.

Ted