Re: Tecsun PL-330 Absolute beginner!

Rémy Friess

Hi,
Mine does the same. This doesn't seem to be a fault.
73, R.F.

Le 23/12/2021 à 18:35, FenDrifter via groups.io a écrit :

Hi all
My first post here, and bear in mind I know nothing! To compound that problem I’m an OLD man. Okay, a brand new PL-330 turned up yesterday and I realised that was a lot more complicated than my previous Tivdio V-115. I will probably have a 1001 more questions, but for now just one. When using with headphones for the first time last night I was a bit surprised to find that when I switched the radio off (headphones still on) the sound didn’t immediately stop, but faded away. Is this a feature of this radio or a fault please?
Any help greatly appreciated.