Re: Sony SRF-59

Michael.2E0IHW

I use mine for many hours every day and often at  night.
I superglued a better clip onto the back as it kept coming off the belt.

It out-performs anything of its size - or bigger -  that I have.

The innards could be re-purposed with an air-spaced tuning capacitor
and dial,  and an AF amp to make a superb little radio.

Michael UK

On 04/12/2021 15:03, M.I.H.0 via groups.io wrote:
Hi all,

I'm wondering if anybody has any experience with the above pocket radio as an ultralight MW DX machine?

I picked one of these up on ebay, on a recommendation and it's arrived this afternoon. It's in fantastic condition.

Many thanks,
Mark.