Re: Radio Plans - 2022

Tammy Walker

Another thanks for posting this, Paul.  Hope the new V-115 works better for you.

My main radio project for 2022 is putting together a show for shortwave radio, Postcard Panorama, a listener mailbag program about all aspects of radio with a focus on monthly themes.  Working on the first episode this evening, actually.  (Your original post is the type of story I'm looking for, Paul, since January's theme is "In with the New," so I thought I'd mention this here.)

And since M. mentioned a Radiwow R-108, I have to say I'm looking forward to taking mine (and my Tecsun PL-380) somewhere well away from all the neighborhood noise in the coming year.  Not sure if I'll find such a place, but I'll definitely keep looking.

Tammy