Re: WOW!! Alaska AM DX Nov 28

Gary DeBock

On Tue, Nov 30, 2021 at 12:19 PM, Steve Whitt wrote:

Hi Nick

Last winter I managed what I thought I’d never do at my home location. That was reception of KBRW on Tecsun PL380 boosted by a Gary DeBock outrigger ferrite rod at my location just east of York.

Reception was only just possible due to Euro interference and noise but none the less amazed me.

So it can be done but it might take a silly number of hours listening.

Rgds

Steve

Nick and All,

Steve has certainly exceeded the expectations of the wacky designer of the modified PL-380, for which a full construction article is posted at the following link   https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/m10hxsm6eo6x8w9t4pbog1ohpqe2hrwz

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)