Re: Overloads in Tescun radios (and other DSP radios )

Marc Coevoet

Op 28/11/2021 om 21:58 schreef Zacharias Liangas via groups.io:
Hello
these days i have seen signal readouts of 80 and 90/xx in not only PL330 but also on PL380 .These signal can cause overloads to the specific band if not to the whole spectrum .This can happen when it is connected to an external antenna via the plug or by connecting it on the telescopic antenna
This i not only for the Tescun models but also other as the XHData 108 and 808
For SW:
I have never had overload problems when signals above 80dbu. I have never seen more that 90dbu ...

I only forgot a 380 in the rain ....

Marc

For former Apple users: Xubuntu.org (menu's up left)
For former Windows users: Lubuntu.org (menu's down left)