Re: New Zealand Loggings - 11/11/2021

Paul Blundell

Thanks Gary.

I will add them to my list of frequencies to check. I have found in the past few weeks that the New Zealand stations are generally coming in well, around 11pm to midnight my time seems to be producing the best results.

On Sat, 13 Nov 2021, 9:43 pm Gary DeBock via groups.io, <D1028Gary=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
On Sat, Nov 13, 2021 at 02:23 AM, Paul Blundell wrote:
Over the past few weeks I have been targeting New Zealand stations in general. On Thursday night I was able to put aside some time and this resulted in logging three stations at very good signal levels, NewstalkZB on 1035kHz was a clear standout.
Good work, Paul! You should be able to track down quite a few Kiwi stations from local sunset to around local midnight.

Along with the Kiwis you might want to try for 558-Fiji (especially now that 7BU is on FM) and 1017-Tonga. They should be about as strong as the Kiwis you tracked down on 909, 1035 and 1386, and come in around the same time.

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)