Re: New Zealand Loggings - 11/11/2021

Gary DeBock

On Sat, Nov 13, 2021 at 02:23 AM, Paul Blundell wrote:
Over the past few weeks I have been targeting New Zealand stations in general. On Thursday night I was able to put aside some time and this resulted in logging three stations at very good signal levels, NewstalkZB on 1035kHz was a clear standout.
Good work, Paul! You should be able to track down quite a few Kiwi stations from local sunset to around local midnight.

Along with the Kiwis you might want to try for 558-Fiji (especially now that 7BU is on FM) and 1017-Tonga. They should be about as strong as the Kiwis you tracked down on 909, 1035 and 1386, and come in around the same time.

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)