WABC 770 - OFF-AIR AGAIN TONIGHT (WEDNESDAY, NOV 10th)

Les Rayburn

Wayne Heinen of the National Radio Club just heard again from his ananymous source that WABC 770khz will be conducing more maintenance tonight at “approximately” the same time as last night’s outage. No word on the duration of the event, or an exact start time. But perhaps another opportunity to log something new on this frequency. Send reports of any unusual loggings during the period to:

We’re grateful for this source providing more insight. But at this point, I’m starting to have visions of Wayne meeting with a trench coat-clad guy in a fedora in some parking garage….

This hobby is never boring. See you later as we listen to see what may be lurking behind the big signal of WABC. If you want to trade live reports, join us at:

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL 35114
EM63nf

NRC & IRCA Courtesy Program Committee Chairman
Member WTFDA, MWC

Perseus SDR, Elad FDM-S2 SDR, AirSpy + Discovery, SDRPlay RSP-2 Pro, Sony XDR-F1HD [XDR Guy Modified], Dennon TU-1500RD, Sangean HDT-1X, Ray Dees RDS Decoders, Korner 9.2 Antenna, FM-6 Antenna, Kitz Technologies KT-501 Pre-amps, Quantum Phaser, Wellbrook ALA1530 Loop, Wellbrook Flag, Clifton Labs Active Whip.

“Nothing but blues and Elvis, and somebody else’s favorite song…”